Assistant Manager - Austin
Looking for a successful career in retail management? Join our Austin team as Assistant Store Manager, with the possibility of future promotions. Copenhagen Imports has been a strong force in the contemporary retail furniture industry since 1970 with 6 showrooms in Arizona and Texas. Copenhagen’s longstanding success is born from our ability to create exciting shopping and work environments and by fostering a strong teamwork ethic in all employees. Our retail teams are passionate about furniture design, customer satisfaction and building relationships.
We offer competitive benefits and wages including medical/dental/vision/life insurances, profit sharing, 401k, paid time off, and many other voluntary benefits. Copenhagen Imports is a very stable and supportive company, with the majority of our associates having been with us of over 10 years! Come join our management team!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Overseeing the daily operations of the showroom, including but not limited to the sales team and customer service.
- Ensuring the customer experience is worth a 100% satisfaction rating.
- Motivating and supporting the sales staff with a leadership style that is firm and goal oriented yet engages others in an enthusiastic and inspiring way.
- Participating in the sales process as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- An individual with experience in furniture retail sales and/or management.
- An individual that is confident with the ability to lead while building rapport with team members.
- An individual with a persuasive yet compassionate communication style when working with customers and employees.
- Knowledge of computer programs Outlook, Word and Excel.
- The willingness to work weekends and non-major holidays.
- Must be willing and able on occasion to travel for training and meetings.
- Preferred but not necessary, fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Will need to submit to a background check and drug test
Job Status: Full Time